Clean water started flowing in the Cheonggye Stream from October 1, 2005, where concrete used to be covered, and the stream has reborn as an ecology stream with blue green land. Fishes are swimming in the center of city and children peddle in the water. The Cheonggye Stream is becoming the best tourist attraction loved by citizens.
- Restoration Section: Cheonggyecheon-ro, Taepyeong-ro entrance to Sindap Railroad Bridge (total 5.8㎞)
- Cheonggye Stream Bridge: Total 22 Bridges (7 pedestrian bridges & 15 roadway bridges)
Eight famous scenic spots of the Cheonggye Stream
- Section 1 (Cheonggye Plaza)
- : As a center part of the Cheonggye Stream, it is environmental sculpture and provides many things to enjoy such as, the Cheonggye Stream miniature, symbols of eight Provinces of Korea
- Section 2 (Gwangtong Bridge)
- : A bridge constructed upside down, using the tombstones remained after moving Queen Sindeok Tomb Site to Jeongreung, as a product of a fierce power battle between Queen Sindeok, the queen of king Taejo (Lee Seong-gae) and Taejong (Lee Bang-won).
- Section 3 (King Jungjo´s relative rank chart)
- : Reproduced a queue of King Jungjo, heading to Hwangseong to worship the tomb of his father, Prince Sado and commemorate his 60th birthday anniversary.
- Section 4 (Pattern Fabric)
- : A symbolic space and the center of the Cheonggye Stream as a specialized space that took after the Dongdaemun Cloth Market
- Section 5 (Wash Place)
- : Symbolically reproduced place showing the life style of the past around the Cheonggye Stream
- Section 6 (The Wall of Hope)
- : The wall is made of 20,000 beautiful tiles built by citizens active participation
- Section 7 (Hanuel Multeo)
- : Endowed historical symbols of the Cheonggye Stream restoration project via preserving piers of Cheonggae elevated highway
- Section 8 (Willow Wetland)
- : The area plants various of plants living in water and willow tree, organize it as a habitat for plant life.