About the Park
The Dalmajibong is on the back hills of Mita Temple and Hyundai Apartment Complex. It is said that during the Jeongwondaeboreum or the celebration of the first full moon on Jan. 15th, residents would hike to the peak to greet the full moon. This became the origin of the park’s name, Dalmaji, meaning moon-greeting in Korean). It is also a rock mountain souring up above beside the Han riverside and presents a close-up view of the Han River. Although the part of the mountain towards the riverside has a good view, being steep and dangerous, there are two stairway trails.
Park’s Current Status
- Location : The whole area of 1-10 Oksu2-dong
- Area : 46,871㎡
- Construction Year : The park’s facilities are currently under development.
- Appointed Year : 1940. 3. 12 (총고 제208호)
- Amenities : A badminton court and a gym.
- Height : 80m above the sea level
- City Bus 0013 or 0211 (get off in front of the Geumho-dong Daewoo Apartment Complex)
- Subway line no. 3 or national railway line, and get off at Oksu Station)