About the Park
Word says that the park is called Muhakbong because a crane had come here and danced (Muhak - dancing crane). It extends across Wangsimni2-dong, Seongdong-gu as well as Sindang-dong, Jung-gu, and is equipped with amenities like pavilions and badminton courts for neighborhood residents to enjoy for leisure. It was not categorized into city-redevelopment zones, thus from 2002, citizen-compensation procedures will be completed, and park development (4.598㎡) is completed in March 2006.
Park’s Current Status
- Location : 1051 address areas in Wangsimni2-dong
- Area : 38,056㎡ (Seongdong-gu 28,843㎡, Jung-gu 9,213㎡)
- Construction Year : 2002. 12. 14
- Appointed Year : 1977. 7. 9
- Amenities : a basketball court, a physical training court, Water founts.
- Height : 90m
- City bus no. 2014, 3218, 302 (get off at Sangwangsimni Station, walk 5 minutes)
- Subway line no. 2, get off at Sangwangsimni Station