A sports park of 5,200㎡ equipped with the biggest artificial rock-climbing facility, utilizing the cut area of Mt. Eungbong, is a place of interest in the city, where anyone can come and enjoy.
The park has children’s playground, resting area and parking lot. Rock-climbing enthusiasts are visiting the park since its opening in December 1999 and the park operates "Rock Climbing Class" for children, youth and adults.
- : 11 Ambyeokgongwon-gil, Seongdong-gu (269-4 Eungbong-dong)
- Facility Details
- Artificial Rock-climbing for professional game (Width 14m, Height 15m)
- Artificial Rock-climbing for practice (Width 12m, Height 3m)
- Park plaza, athletics waiting area
- : Subway - National railroad, Eungbong Station, 10 minutes walk
- : Seongdong-gu, Park Green Division ☎82-2-2286-6319 / Management Office ☎ 82-2-2286-6061