Kumho Sports Center, completed in December 2017, is running various sports (dance, yoga, cycling, etc.) programs along with badminton programs. The facility is available for use from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The facility contributes to promoting the health of Seongdong-gu’s residents and improving their leisure life by creating an everyday sports facility in an idle space that once spoiled the beauty of the city in line with the expansion of urban everyday sports infrastructure.
Kumho Sports Center
- Location20 Jangteo 1-gil, Seongdong-gu
- Size2 floors (Total area: 660.33 ㎡)
Current Status of Facility
|F2||Water tank room|
|F1||Badminton courts (12), multipurpose room, women’s circulation exercise room, supplies shop, offices, locker room, showers|
Directions by Subway
- [Line 3] Walk 15 minutes toward Seongsudaegyo Bridge from Exit 2 of Oksu Station.
Directions by Bus
- Take Village Bus #01 at Exit 2 of Oksu Station and get off at Musoemak or Seoul Forest Prugio Apt
- Blue Bus #110B, 241, 421 (get off at Hillstate Seoul Forest River Apt.)
- Green Bus #2016, 4211
- Village Bus Seongdong #01, Seongdong #08, Seongdong #13
Seongdong-gu Sports Center +82-2-2204-7675